Eyeglasses for Men
Finding the perfect perfect pair of eyeglasses for men has never been easier. At iLookglasses.ca, we know there’s a lot of information out there about specs frames for men, and what to look for in a new frame and lens to get the best fit for your face shape. And that’s before you even start considering men’s eyewear attributes like material, eye safety and protection, size and style. That’s why we’re here. When you shop for men’s glasses online from our website, you’ll not only see our exclusive collection of premium stylish glasses for men, but you’ll also have access to top brand names. You will be benefiting from our 20+ years’ of knowledge and passion in providing the highest quality prescription glasses and sunglasses at affordable prices.
Our collection of men’s designer glasses has been carefully curated to provide frames for men that reflect individual styles while accommodating a wide variety of sizes, face shapes, eye safety and blue light vision protection requirements. When it comes to your eyewear prescription for reading, you will also be spoiled for choice when it comes to frame material.
When you visit our online optical store to find prescription glasses for men, you can filter our extensive collection of prescription spectacles for men by each of these individual eyewear attributes; as well as by colour, brand/designer, and popular looks. You can also specify whether you’re looking for sunglasses or eyeglasses. Using our Virtual Mirror tool, you can try on each pair of your chosen men’s optical glasses and see how the colour, frame material and lens style fit your face and eye shape.
The best part? We cater to those who are searching for eyeglasses in Vancouver. You can simply browse, try, and buy our eyeglasses for men (and eyeglasses for women) all from the safety and comfort of your home; and have the perfect pair delivered straight to your door by Canada Post in approximately 3-6 business days (slightly longer for certain rural areas and special-ordered items).
How to pick eyeglasses for your face shape?
Each face and every eye is wonderfully unique, and these individual looks are what help form our personal style. When purchasing men’s glasses online, there are lens and frame attributes that can help you balance – or even conceal – certain facial features.
When shopping for eyeglasses for men, consider your face shape. While our looks are unique, our face generally falls into one of five face shapes: round, oval, square, triangle, or heart.
Understanding your face shape – and what you do or don’t like about it – is a great way to narrow down your options when searching for specs frames for men. It will help you make informed decisions about things like frame width, lens style, and whether certain lightweight frame materials, such as titanium metal, may suit your face and eye shape better than thicker materials such as wood or plastic.
As a general guide, consider the following face shape frame style recommendations when shopping for eyeglasses for men:
• People with a round face shape are likely to be described as having broad cheekbones.
• This face shape has softer angles than others; and is balanced out by a wide forehead and jaw.
• People with a round face will benefit from choosing popular glasses for men with distinct frame shapes, particularly rectangular frames with a solid colour or wood frame. The rectangular frames will help make your face appear longer and thinner, downplaying the curves of a round face.
• Those with oval face shapes are considered to be the most versatile because of their proportionate shape.
• Their narrower forehead and chin mean that the cheekbones are the focal point of the face.
• As a result, people with an oval face can often wear almost any style of eyewear, provided the width of the frame balances their cheekbones.
• Popular men’s optical glasses for those with an oval face include designs with oversized and square frames.
• People with a square face shape are identified by their wide forehead, cheekbones, and jaw.
• However, unlike a round face with soft angles, a square face features a prominent jaw and temples.
• To balance their strong features, people with a square face shape should consider picking round, oval, or cat-eye frames since their curved lines will help lengthen and soften their features.
• They can also opt for a lightweight material such as titanium metal – as well as rimless lens – to soften the angles of their face.
• Similar to those with oval-shaped faces, eyeglass wearers with a heart face shape enjoy a great deal of flexibility when it comes to choosing frame shape and material.
• Since the widest part of their face is their brow, people with a heart shape face could balance the lower portion of their face by picking eyeglasses with a bold plastic frame colour or opaque material such as wood.
• Alternatively, a rimless frame can improve your vision by providing an undisturbed viewing field.
• Those with a triangle face shape have a narrow forehead and a wide jaw, making it the opposite of the heart shaped-face.
• People with a triangle face can pull off some of the boldest spec frames for men.
• To draw attention upward to the eye and nose, people with a triangle face can be more adventurous when shopping for eyeglasses for men: think thick, heavy frames in bold colours or materials. They also have the option of choosing horn-rimmed glasses or wingtip glasses.
Where can I buy eyeglasses for men?
You can buy glasses online at iLookglasses.ca and choose from our wide variety of premium prescription glasses. Choose from dozens of stylish glasses for men that you can test online using our Virtual Mirror. Take note that before you can order glasses from iLookglasses.ca, you need your up-to-date prescription from your eye care professional, as well as your PD (pupillary distance) measurement.